Dear WPSD Faculty and Staff:
Due to our phased-in Hybrid schedule, the following should be adhered to for tomorrow, Tuesday, January 26th.
- Students in Grade 9: The schedule is 9 am to 2 pm - all virtual learning. Staff will work from home.
- Students Taking the PSAT: Students in grade 11 and students in grade 10 who registered to take the PSAT will come to the Penn Wood High School – Green Avenue Campus from 9:30 am-1:45 pm for PSAT administration. Students must wear a mask on the bus and when coming into the building.
- Students in Grades 10, 11, 12 not taking the PSAT: It will be an asynchronous day for students in grades 10, 11, and 12 who are not taking the PSAT. Assignments have been provided.
- Students, Teachers, and Staff - Grades K-8: K-8 students will attend on an all-virtual, two-hour delayed schedule. Teachers and staff will work from home on a two-hour delayed schedule.
- Administration Building Staff will work on a two-hour delayed schedule.